Google

SEVENTY MM-A NIGHTMARE

I think lot of you must be knowing about the services of Seventy MM which claims to be Largest Movien Rental Services in India.  I wish to share my experience about it with you'll.

 

I became a member of Seventy MM on 17-06-2008 after getting a call from one of the sales executive of Seventy MM who informed me that they have all the movies since 1930 in DVD or VCD besides lot of English Movies and Charges would be Rs.300/- pm and some amount as Refundable Security.  You also had option to queue your proformance of movies online which will come to you on request.  I was also told that if you order a movie upto 0900 hrs in the morning then you will get the movie same day.  I got conveinced with the idea and have enrolled for their services. 

 

I think it was a nightmare that I had enrolled for as their systems have lot of bugs, their services are so poor that they will not give you movies till 2000 hrs in the evening and their operations come to a stand still mode if one of their delivery boy goes on leave.  One can well imagine that I could not get more than 12 movies through out the month even though I wished for.  The reasons could be as follows:

 

  1. Althought they don't leave more than one movie with anybody but my request could not be forwarded because as per their system they had two movies in my name.
  2. Their delivery boy was not well so they could not deliver the movie.
  3. On the other occassion, they could arrange to deliver in my area.

 

and lots more.

 

During this tenure I had spoken to a number of People such as Mr Amit, Ms Nayab, Mr Tarun, Mr Anuj, Mr Alok (Customer Care Head), Ms Neha [executive who sold me this service], Wanted to speak to Mr P.L. Sharma [Head for Delhi Region] but he didn't come on line.  I don't know whether he had been informed about my willingness to talk to him.  I also wanted to speak to Mr Raghav Kher [MD] but I was informed that he stays at U.S. and nobody has his email id or phone no. where he can be contacted.  I was also told that if you send a mail to support, it will be read by Seniors but unfortunately even after me writing two emails i.e. on 05-07-2008 & 09-07-2008 there was no response.  I my opinion there is no person responsible for services or who looks into the operations.

 

I just wanted to share my experience with you so that you should be informed that what kind of services we are enrolling for before we go ahead with it.

 

Mukesh Gupta

9810188780

 

No comments:

Google