Google

Leadership

Through my experiences and personal lessons along the way, I’ve learned that leadership of my life is about releasing the tight grasp I’ve kept on my current reality. We all need to dispense with this addiction so many of us have to knowing how our lives are meant to turn out in advance. The fact of the matter is that we grow into our most powerful selves (for at least start the process) the moment we let go of all the control we so fearfully cling to, and open ourselves up to all possibilities that this glorious universe of ours present. This is a great act of humility because it requires us to let go of the belief that we know what’s best for us. It requires us to realize that we think is needed in our lives to make us happy might not be what we need at all. And this release of control is a great act of humility because it really does insist that we surrender ourselves to the much more powerful intelligence of the world we live in.

No comments:

Google