Google

This advice could change your life......read on!!!!

What I recommend you to do is start from your fears, your weaknesses. Study them. And long and pray that those fears and weaknesses become your strength. This way I am sure you will discover the greatest part of you and as well as understand the way the nature works.

I have always been so fond of reading philosophical books. But getting the right type of books are very important. And believe me I have got the right books at the right time always. I have been very poor in keeping relationships. But I have got some amazing friends from whom I am going to learn a lot. This is the power of nature. It sends you angels to help you. Now I am very happy with the kind of friends I am making and the new things I am leaning. But remember the nature does send me opportunities. Actually I have to try and make the most of those half chances and little chances. This is the way the world works. Understand it and believe me you will be heading to lead a very big life.

Love

Ankur



No comments:

Google