Google

Little examples from my own life......

Let me give you examples from my life, some small examples that made me really think on this movie.

Some years back I was trying for IIT. But I could not make through even after trying for 3 years. This was because I never really tried for it. When I did, that time I wanted to be a mathematician from IIT. But my family opposed it. So the fire within me for IIT got diminished. But when I was really preparing I was given many choices. I got them frrm nowhere. They just cropped up. But in the end my fire was completely over.

Next I wanted to be a robotics engineer because it has a great scope and amazing future. Initially for a month or two I really tried hard to collect information, I got some amazing choices, some great opportunities. Because I really wanted it. But soon my fire for it was over. I did not like it. But the power of nature did help me here too.

Then I was all over thinking what to do, I was confused with my future. I wanted to do something that I really loved. I began searching within myself. Soon I got the answer. I can’t tell you what. But now I have got many opportunities and choices for that dream. I know I will be behind that dream for ever because that is a thing I have loved since my childhood. And through the help of KAYANAAT I am very much sure that my dream would become a reality.

I am a common man. Why would you believe me. But try reading any of the biographies or auto-biographies of great people. Just check if I am wrong. They stuck to their one dream life long. Something they really cherished. Something they had great thoughts about. They did get big obstacles. But at the same time it is the nature that helps them out of it. Try it out for yourself.
If you think you love a person, give it a shot to make that person your partner only when you are sure you can’t live without that person. Only when your heart feels the ache when that person is not around. Otherwise you would never be able to make that person your partner. Aim for better relationships. Aim for better body. But your dream will come true only when your heart will long it. And not your mind.
Live from your heart. And only then take the help of your mind. But mind has importance too. Its your mind that plays major role while given the choices.

No comments:

Google